Clinics & Services
Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes clinics offering regular check-ups for blood sugar levels, medication checks etc.
- Asthma clinics – offering spirometry tests.
- Family Planning Services – offered by both the doctors and nurses. These include general check-up, pill check, Depo injection, pre-coil swabs, contraceptive implant, coil check, coil fitting and smear tests. To book an appointment please call the Hampton Medical Centre. Please inform staff when booking particular appointments such as coil fittings.
- Travel Advice – we offer a full travel clinic, with many immunisations available for both adults and children. Please plan ahead and make an appointment with the nurse 6 weeks before you travel. More information is available from the above tab.
- Immunisations – including adult and childhood immunisations
- Maternity Services – antenatal and post natal care provided.
- Sexual Health – including chlamydia testing, pill checks, as well as appointments to discuss your sexual health.
- Coil Fitting & Checks
- Cryotherapy (warts and all).
- Joint Injections
- Dressings & Wound Care
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Blood Tests
- General NHS Health Checks
- Ear Syringing – Due to on-going pressures on the NHS and lack of appropriate funding, as of 1st March 2018 Hampton Medical Centre will no longer provide ear syringing or irrigation for the purpose of removing ear wax. The GP/Nurse will make an assessment of a patient with earache or reduced hearing, including the examination, and the referral to appropriate clinic will be arranged if wax removal is necessary.
- NHS Health Checks–The NHS Health Check is a health check-up for adults in England aged 40-74. It’s designed to spot early signs of stroke, kidney disease, heart disease, type 2 diabetes or dementia. Please contact our reception to make an appointment.
FOR HOME BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORING FORM PLEASE CLICK HERE Home BP monitoring 2020 NEW