New Patient Registration
In order to register with Hampton Medical Centre, please read the following information and make sure you provide all the paperwork required.
1) The downloadable NHS form (purple form) is a legal document and must be completed in full.
2) The downloadable New Patient Medical Questionnaire should also be completed and handed in at the time of registration together with a urine sample.
All forms are available via the above "Registration Documents" tab.
Children under 18 need ID and a letter from a parent or guardian to state they are living in TW12.
For children under 5 years, their Red Book is needed for the surgery to record their immunisation history.
You will need the following to register as an NHS patient at the Hampton Medical Centre:
- Passport, Driving Licence or ID card
- Medical card if you have one
- You must have been resident in the UK for at least 3 months. Please provide most recent proof of address. This should be in the form of utility bills, and a tenancy agreement if you have just moved to the practice catchment area (mainly TW12 postcode). Check your postcode here - Practice Catchment Area
Practice Catchment Map Unavailable
The NHS service www.primarycare.nhs.uk which supplied our Practice boundary map was closed on the 31st of March 2019.
The data collections team at NHS Digital are now working to have the service back up and running as soon as possible.
Please bear with us. Please contact the Practice for more information on the Practice boundary.
Medical treatment is available from the date of registration. Please contact reception for further information.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services